The Donaldson Scholars Academy consists of classroom instruction that appeals to different learning styles and challenges students to think across the curriculum.
Students in the Pulaski County Special School District or Jacksonville North Pulaski School District who remain in the academy through their senior year of high school and attend the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UA Little Rock), Philander Smith College (PSC), or University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College (PTC), may be offered a $2,500 annual scholarship, renewable for up to four years. Scholarships are awarded based on availability of funds, financial need, successful program completion, and attendance at PSC, UA Little Rock, or UA PTC.
- Start preparing for college now with help from student success professionals
- Meet others your age while attending summer sessions at PSC or UA Little Rock
- Gain help to improve reading, writing, and math skills, while also enhancing social and emotional development
- Get ACT preparation and application assistance
- Build relationships with college student and professional mentors
- Possibly earn a $2,500 annual college scholarship, renewable up to four years (for students in Pulaski County Special School District)