Available Position: Student Success Advocate & Experience Facilitator (SSAEF)
Job Summary (Click the link for complete job description: SSAEF Job Description.)
Role and Responsibilities
The role of Student Success Advocate & Experience Facilitator in the Charles W. Donaldson Scholars Academy is one of innovation and high standards. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing positive guidance and direction to program students.
- Contributing to content and continued progression of each program’s day to day schedule.
- Being knowledgeable of all schedule and logistical matters throughout each Program.
- Remaining consistent in maintaining a professional relationship with all persons.
- Attending all meetings concerning logistics of programs and/or your individual assignments.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Applicants must have completed at least one year of involvement with a mentorship program and displayed exceptional leadership qualities in previous programs. Applicants must be a graduate of or enrolled in, an institution of Higher Education.
Strong public speaking, customer service, creativity, versatility, ability to quickly adapt to new situations, critical thinking, troubleshooting/problem-solving, and active-listening are all highly desired skills.
CWDSAis an equal opportunity employer and does not, and shall not, discriminate based on race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, and/or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
Apply at CWDSA Academy Summer Positions.
A few things you should make note of in regards to employment:
- Position Date: One-year-long grant-funded fellowship/internship
- Employment is not guaranteed.
Comments, questions, or concerns, contact Kalan Horton, Charles W. Donaldson Academy Staff Manager, at email@example.com.