Students who successfully complete the summer experience are eligible for the CWDSA scholarship to either UA Little Rock or Philander Smith College.
The Donaldson Scholars Academy team has been working diligently to plan for this summer. New graduated seniors from the Pulaski County Special School District (PCSSD) and Jacksonville North Pulaski School District (JNPSD) are eligible to attend the Dr. Charles W. Donaldson Scholars Academy (CWDSA) Summer Bridge Program, a free residential program aimed at preparing you for college.
The benefits of attending the academy are as follows:
- EARN $300 stipend while learning and having fun.
- FREE TUITION, ROOM, and BOARD during the summer bridge program.
- Motivational workshops, special events, and fun activities!
- BUILD RELATIONSHIPS with faculty, staff, peers, and mentors.
- Save money by eliminating remedial courses while improving writing skills.
Selected students must be prepared to spend time in an academically intensive learning environment. Parents/guardians must agree to attend the Parent/Senior Orientation Session on Thursday, May 10, 2018, at 6:30 p.m.
Students will be required to live in on campus for the entire bridge program, including weekends.
To enroll in the program, please complete the application no later than May 8, 2018, at https://goo.gl/forms/mnyE8yLYAQSXui1h2.
Questions? Please call 501-569-8712.