Role and Responsibilities
The role of Student Success Advocate & Experience Facilitator in the Charles W. Donaldson Scholars Academy is one of innovation and high standards. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing positive guidance and direction to program students.
- Contributing to content and continued progression of each program’s day to day schedule.
- Being knowledgeable of all schedule and logistical matters throughout each Program.
- Remaining consistent in maintaining a professional relationship with all persons.
- Attending all meetings concerning logistics of programs and/or your individual assignments.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Applicants must have completed at least one year of involvement with a mentorship program and displayed exceptional leadership qualities in previous programs. Applicants must be a graduate of, or enrolled in, an institution of Higher Education.
Strong public speaking, customer service, creativity, versatility, ability to quickly adapt to new situations, critical thinking, trouble shooting/problem-solving, and active-listening are all highly desired skills.
Apply at CWDSA Academy Open Position.
A few things you should make note of in regards to employment:
- Position Dates: One-year long, grant-funded position
- Employment is not guaranteed.
Comments, questions, or concerns, contact Kalan Horton, Charles W. Donaldson Academy Staff Manager, at email@example.com.