Thanks to a partnership between the between the University of Arkansas at little Rock and Philander Smith College in cooperation with the Pulaski County Special School District, students who attend high schools in PCSSD, can apply to the Charles W. Donaldson Scholars Academy.
The Academy prepares students for success beyond high school, at no cost to the student of their parents, by increasing high school graduation rates and preparing students for college and beyond.
The Donaldson Scholars Academy has proven its effectiveness by helping students achieve their dreams of attending college.
Students in PCSSD who are accepted into the program, will attend the year-long program that includes the Donaldson Saturday Academy one Saturday a month and the summer component where they will receive specialized instruction based on their grade level including ACT prep, college prep, and fun activities.
Registration is now open for the 2017-18 school year APPLY NOW!
Space is Limited
High School Students in PCSSD:
- Gain help to improve your reading, writing, and math skills
- Enhance your social and emotional development
- Improve your educational achievement
- Getting ready for college through ACT preparation and application assistance
- Attend Saturday Academy each month during the fall and spring semesters
- Become a successful student in and outside the classroom
- Increase your confidence level regarding college attendance and graduation
- Become a part of a community and meet new friends
- Earn a $2,500 annual scholarship (available to PCSSD students only), renewable up to four years APPLY NOW
Questions? Contact Recruitment and Enrollment at email@example.com.